Gas Bottle Hand Truck (CTS01)
STS cylinder trolley for the manual handling of gas cylinders and canisters. Constructed in full stainless steel the ergonomic design solves all the problems associated with the old 2 and 4 wheel cylinder trolleys.
The operator simply pushes the cylinder forward slightly, and then pushes the trolley to the cylinder. This is done very easily because the trolley has two small front wheels that allow the trolley to move forward even when it is vertical. The operator then pulls back on the cylinder until the trolley is on all 4 wheels. The effort required to do this is only 33lbs (15kg). The operator can then fix the safety chain around the cylinder. The trolley can then be wheeled around. The operator does not have to support the load at all. If the operator wants to climb a kerb with the trolley they simply push back on the handles to raise the front wheels.
The STS cylinder trolley has been well received in medical and university laboratories, where the safe handling of gas and high pressure cylinders is desired.
''We have found the cylinder trolley to be exceptionally easy to use - beforehand two people were required to move a cylinder, open doors etc, now it's a one person operation - especially good for female staff so I can highly recommend them.'' - University Lab Technician
- Max SWL 330 lbs. (150kg)
- Max Input Load 33lbs. (15kg)
- Max Cylinder Height 64" (1600mm)
- Max Cylinder Diameter 9.8" (250mm)
- Min Cylinder Diameter 7.48" (190mm)
- Overall Width 15" (380mm)
- Eliminate operator injuries
- Simple one person operation
- Fully compliant
- ATEX compliant option
- Full stainless steel construction
- Effortlessly move cylinders around the workplace
- Negotiates single steps and lips within handling regulations